Sunday, May 6, 2007

Japan: Dogs & Hydrangeas

Tokyo
May 2005

Here's one reason why I think the Japanese are more refined than the Koreans: the Japanese love dogs, small ones especially, while the Koreans EAT them, big or small. And so do some Chinese, shame on them.

Dogs in Japan dress better than me, in Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burberry...They very likely eat better than me too.

DSCN2035

DSCN2073

IMG_1634

DSCN1883a

Wey checking to see if it runs on batteries.

DSCN1641

You know what they say about dogs and their owners looking alike? I love schnauzers but I don't think I'd own one. Its a matter of face!!

***********

Thank you God for flowers! The hydrangea is one of my favorite flowers for their variable colors, shapes and daintiness. Look what I found in Tokyo:

DSCN2020

DSCN1973

DSCN2022

DSCN1809

DSCN1794
Hydrangea candies





6 comments:

red | hongyi said...

Then what dog would you own? Would you accept a pug if I gave you one?

Anonymous said...

i will never have another dog after Kimber...then again i really would like a schnauzer - the funny old-man face, the unique blue-grey coloring, the hair/fur around the nose...

Anonymous said...

your simple-minded classification of korean people and culture is truly offensive.

terri@adailyobsession said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
terri@adailyobsession said...

anon: the truth can hurt and offend.

terri@adailyobsession said...

anon: the truth can hurt and offend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...