Had a late night and was still in bed when Hub came and gave me a copy of The New Sabah Times this morning. I took a look and sat straight up, shouting in horror and delight. Horrors first:
1. Shan had quoted me word for word! I started wishing I had written a better reply to her e-mail in which she asked for info such as why I'm into food blogging and my fam's response to my new hobby. There were things I left out, things I shouldn't have left in...
2. Pity the food pics were so blurrr.
3. Some mention of my family...I just have to be less candid next time!
1. The article was well-written (as usual with SS) and enjoyable.
2. To be featured alongside the beautiful and talented RasaMalaysia and the eating experts behind eatingasia is an honor and I'm very encouraged.
3. I asked that the pic of me be small. It came out big but so blur you can't tell it's me, so I'm happy! (Shan, I don't think people can tell those are prawns in the other pic.) Bee of RasaMalayisa is amazing ("Hot!" said Ming) - she looks good even with four eyes, blur nose and two mouths!
Thanks to Shan again for considering this blog article-worthy. In the past few months I have made many new friends, picked up a little on my photo skills, learnt new recipes, packed on 5 kgs of belly roll and point-of-no-return eyebags. I want to thank all of you for dropping by, for your comments and e-mails without which I wouldn't enjoy blogging. Really, thanks for considering this blog read-worthy! Please continue to give feedback; no fun talking to myself! Muah!!