Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cherry-Choc Fresh Cream Cake

PC050257[1a]
Happy birthday Beauty!

This cake was made for my friend Yolanda's daughter's birthday on 10 Dec last year. The lovely and graceful Athena turned 13. I shelved the post when Yolanda couldn't give me a clear enough photo of the birthday girl with the cake (look what a bit of color balance by Microsoft can do) and since I'm dieting/fasting (my pastor says the difference is fasting involves lots of praying, dieting is just abstinence from food) this week, food is kinda low-key at home until this weekend when we break our fast/diet. And so I'm falling back on my archive photos, like these:

P1160835a

P1160835cJPG
This is a choc supermoist cake with raspberry-flavored fresh cream topped with fresh cherries. Not difficult to make so I'm not posting the recipe here.

8 comments:

triShie said...

LOL!!
i get trouble oso drawing the line between fasting and dieting. rofl!!

..the cake looks delish, nontheless!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty cake and pretty birthday gal!

Angie

Anonymous said...

i've been searching for a supermoist choc cake, and i've yet to find any reliable source till i found your blog. I'm disappointed cos you didn't show your recipe here. Please.... can you give me the recipe for your supermoist choc cake? Thank you..

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

anon: can i do the cake n post the recipe then?? if i write it here it's rather long!

Anonymous said...

sure, thanks Terri! If it's too much work to bake a cake, the recipe given is good enough. Appreciate that.

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

ok, i've noted tt (very forgetful person)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...