Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spaghetti Olio With Pancetta & Parmesan

DSC_8021_1024x678

I am off to Milan today for about 2 weeks! My daughter has been invited to teach at two leading Italian design institutes, Domus Academy and NABA, who are part of Universiti Laureate, and I am her chaporone/hairdresser.

We had to eat up the prosciutto she brought back a few weeks ago since we are bringing more in. I didn't know what to do with pancetta slices so I fried it in EV olive oil, garlic, tossed in some organic pasta, some dried chili flakes and copious amount of parmesan reggiano and it was awesome!

10 comments:

Kim-Mei said...

hi aunty, let me know when you're back again so i can come help you eat up your prosciutto then too :D

Baby Sumo said...

Happy Holidays!

terri@adailyobsession said...

hi kimmei! the prosciutto were at the other house tt day when u came. sure, we'll hv a cheese n wine party!

babysumo: thanks! u hv a great week urself!

Juneeta Osman said...

wah nice!! have fun in Milan :)

laubao said...

Hi Terry!! Have a nice trip to Milan and my country!!! :) It's good to see pictures of Pasta in your blog: it really looks Italian!! I can even imagine the taste of it!
...well done Yi!!
Ciao!!
Laura

Lady G said...

Your Pancetta and Parmesan spaghetti is making me hungry.

From the Pen of Lady G

Lady G on Tumblr

Lady G on Facebook

Twitter @bloggerladyg

xx
LadyG

Kitchen appliances said...

Great recipe! I love the pictures- they're so vibrant.

Murat said...

Ohhh Great. I Liked.

Thanks

Murat

Kelly Siew said...

Lucky you!!! You get to eat fabulous pastas and pizzas again! It's like a dream come true. Have a great trip!

Harish Sangwan said...

Happy Rose Day
rose day images
rose day 2016
rose day pics
rose day special
rose day sms
rose day quotes
rose day messages
when is rose day
rose day wallpaper
rose day sms in hindi
rose day sayari
rose day status
rose day msg
rose day gift

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...